[Extension Request] Additional Pro Reports tokens for Wordfence might be helpful

The tokens included for wordfence are somewhat useless for a report. It lists that issues were found without any indication as to what those are… I’m wondering if it might be possible to do something more along the lines of the weekly report Wordfence itself sends out that includes things like how many people were blocked, what they were blocked for and where they came from.

It does show that scans are being done, but doesn’t show any indication that it’s actually working and doing its job.

+1 Yes! I think it would be great to be able to get something like the weekly report as well!

1 Like

@Aaron - You should click the “Vote” button at the top to give it more support. Be super cool if we could get these more helpful security reports to send to customers.

I agree. At the moment I get the monthly Wordfence reports emailed to me, print as a PDF and then add it to the MainWP reports. The clients love that deeper level of reporting.

I too would like to see a better WordFence reporting codes

1 Like