Advanced Uptime Monitor - Error

Hi!

I am getting this error log while trying to create monitors from MainWP

Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in […]/wp-content/plugins/advanced-uptime-monitor-extension/app/views/admin/url_form.php on line 54’, referer: https://mainwp.jwjaime.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=Extensions-Advanced-Uptime-Monitor-Extension

I think it has something to do with this:

if ( count( $other_site_urls ) > 0 ) {
	$_urls        = array_keys( $other_site_urls );
	$tring_result = array_shift( $_urls );
} else {
	$tring_result = 'http://';
}

If i create the monitors in UptimeRobot and import them it works fine. But i would like to create them from MainWP.

Hope i had explained myself :'(.

Hi Jorge,

Can you please confirm that you are using the latest AUM extension version (5.0.2.1)?

1 Like

Yes! i have 5.0.2.1 version. Just two extentions activated:

Thank Jorge, that looks ok.

Can you please grab version from here and see if it solves the problem?

Thanks Bogdan!

Got the same error:

And a Gateway error:

Hi Jorge, please try with this version.

Hi Bogdan!

Had the same Create Monitor and Bad Gateway errors.

:sob:

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I had our dev team check this and they fixed the PHP Warning that you reported, however, this should not affect the extension functionality.

The Bad Gateway error looks like a server-side problem. They think it’s just a temporary glitch on the server and it should resolve by itself.

Can you please wait for a day or two and see how it goes or test the extension on some other server to see how it goes? I tested it on our test setups and I couldn’t duplicate this error.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Bogdan,

Sure, i’ll wait the two recommended days then.

Should i update to the version (5.0.2.1)?

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Hi Jorge,

you can keep the last version I sent.

Thanks for your patience and let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi Jorge, just to be clear, please make sure that you have this version (5.0.2.1) on your setup.

1 Like

Hi Bogdan! Hahaha, just got that doubt. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem, sorry for the confusion that I made :slight_smile:

Not sure how, but it has just solved. I can create monitors from the MainWP. :partying_face:

Only thing different i’ve done is elevating memory limit to 1024, but i don’t thing that has anything to do with this haha.

Thanks again Bogdan!

Hi Jorge, I am happy to see that the problem is solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.