Blog2Social & MainWP

Im trying to use Blog2Social with MainWP, but it’s not working as it should (only posting to 1 twitter account when a network with multiple accounts is selected, and not posting to any facebook pages). Can these two work together?

Hm, I have never used the Blog2Social plugin so to be honest, I am not sure that I fully follow the problem. Can you please provide more details?

The Blog2Social widget appears in the MainWP page when posting a new article and I set it to post the article to 2 Facebook pages and a Twitter account, but it isnt doing it. Not sure if its a MainWP problem or a Blog2Social problem. Any advice welcome.

By default, MainWP doesn’t support custom fields in Posts and Pages when publishing to Child sites. Only default custom fields are supported.

I believe that this plugin inserts the metabox to all post types by default and that makes the confusion.

In order to support something like this, a custom function/extension needs to be build. If you are interested in this approach, I can send you some basic info about this and you can check if you are interested in developing custom extensin.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.