Bulk Settings Manager is failing with Wordfence

Hi,

I am trying to use the Bulk Settings Manager with the Wordfence plugin.

From Wordfence, All Settings, I make my changes, save all changes, and then use the MainWP Key Maker. But after importing the key, giving it a Key ring, and saving it to all my sites, I get this error.

ERROR: Invalid nonce! Try to use: inlineeditnonce
Trace: #0 wp_verify_nonce() called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php:1226] #1 check_ajax_referer() called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/src/conditionals/admin/doing-post-quick-edit-save-conditional.php:24] #2 Yoast\WP\SEO\Conditionals\Admin\Doing_Post_Quick_Edit_Save_Conditional->is_met() called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/src/loader.php:230] #3 Yoast\WP\SEO\Loader->conditionals_are_met() called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/src/loader.php:197] #4 Yoast\WP\SEO\Loader->load_integrations() called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:292] #5 WP_Hook->apply_filters() called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:316] #6 WP_Hook->do_action() called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php:484] #7 do_action() called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-settings.php:560] #8 require_once(/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-settings.php) called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-config.php:79] #9 require_once(/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-config.php) called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-load.php:37] #10 require_once(/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-load.php) called at [/home/customer/www/aedelmetalkontrollen.dk/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php:22]

I have 30 sites, but I only the 2 first sites fails, and then nothing happens.

I have previously made one key that distributed fine, but I realized I needed to extend the settings I made the first time. I, therefore, deleted the first key. And now the second key is failing.

Any ideas?

Best,
Chrilles

Hi Chrilles,

thanks for reaching out.

Are you able to temporarily disable all plugins except for the MainWP Child and Wordfence on one child site and try to submit the key to it? Does that make any difference?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.