Bundle Purchase no longer recognised

Howdy.

I purchased The Bundle Lifetime Membership back in 2018 - Order #1059432 was placed on December 21, 2018.

Up until today, everything has been fine.

However, I just updated to the latest version of MainWP Dashboard and now my purchase is no longer recognised and plugins cannot be validated. My login credentials get validated without a rpoblem.

I am also getting a lot of deprecated php warnings.

Have tried deactivating and reactivating extensions, etc. but nothing is working.

I also noticed in my dashboard when I log in to MainWP site, that it doesn’t seem as if I can access all of my purchases any more. I used to have access to every extension.

What’s going on with this?

These are all of the php errors:

Deprecated : mainwp-activated is deprecated since version 4.0.7.2! Use mainwp_activated instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-activated-check is deprecated since version 4.1! Use mainwp_activated_check instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-extension-enabled-check is deprecated since version 4.1! Use mainwp_extension_enabled_check instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-activated-check is deprecated since version 4.1! Use mainwp_activated_check instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-extension-enabled-check is deprecated since version 4.1! Use mainwp_extension_enabled_check instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-getsubpages-sites is deprecated since version 4.0.7.2! Use mainwp_getsubpages_sites instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-getextensions is deprecated since version 4.0.7.2! Use mainwp_getextensions instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-extension-available-check is deprecated since version 4.1 with no alternative available. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5158

Deprecated : mainwp-extension-available-check is deprecated since version 4.1 with no alternative available. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5158

Here is the extensions screen within MainWP:

I have multiple client sites connected to MainWP, regularly produce reporting and cannot afford to have downtime with this.

I have now even tried using the original API Keys sent to me in my order email and the dashboard says - “Activation error! Matching API key could not be found.”

This is just ridiculous. How could all of this information have just disappeared from my account when I paid for Lifetime Licence. Not happy.

Support will have to check your license and they will correct it if necessary. This might be caused by changing an email address or something.

The deprecated errors are because you are using older versions of extensions. Please check the other posts about this issue. After your license/API is fixed you can update all your extensions and these errors will be gone.

Yes, I’ve read the other posts about the errors, but obviously because my licencing is not working, I cannot fix them!

I have not changed any of my login details since my original purchase 2 years ago.

Hi @guerre64, thank you for reaching out.

I just checked your account and everything is set correctly on our side.

Can you please try this:

1. Go to the WP > Plugins > Installed Plugins page
  2. Deactivate all MainWP Extensions
  3. Reactivate all MainWP Extensions
  4. Go to the MainWP > Extensions page
  5. Click the Activate Extensions button
  6. After the extensions are activated, go back to the WP > Plugins > Installed Plugins page
  7. Check for the new updates

If that fails for you, please send me temporary access to your MainWP Dashboard (via private message) so I can check this.

Also, please note that an Inactive license can’t cause any downtime on your sites. Deprecated notices don’t cause any functionality problem. Extensiosn are still 100% functinal.

Thanks for the message.

I don’t want to be inflammatory and I do appreciate the support, but I think you should put an honest response here in the forum, especially as you responded to my support request and everything was not okay with my account:

MainWP support reply

I will check my MainWP install within the next couple of hours to see whether you regenerating my API Keys has fixed the issues.

Cheers,
Phil.

Okay, so I have followed the instructions you gave me - I had to manually download and install the latest plugin versions because the updates do not appear in the installed plugins area when force checking.

However, I still have the following errors:

Deprecated : mainwp-activated is deprecated since version 4.0.7.2! Use mainwp_activated instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-getsubpages-sites is deprecated since version 4.0.7.2! Use mainwp_getsubpages_sites instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

Deprecated : mainwp-getextensions is deprecated since version 4.0.7.2! Use mainwp_getextensions instead. in /home/cbandcco/sites.cbandc.com.au/manage/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5148

I will send a temporary login to the support email.

Hi Phil, when I responded to your support requests, I didn’t know that this topic and the ticket are both submitted by you. So after responding to your ticket and regenerating the API keys, when I responded to this topic I also checked your account which was set properly.

I will wait for the login details, feel free to update your ticket with the login details and I will be happy to check what is going on.

1 Like

Problem resolved. 3rd party extension caused the issue.

While waiting for update from the 3rd party, it is suggested to disable WP Debug mode so notices don’t show. It can be disabled by tweaking the following line in wp-config.php

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

to

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

I personally believe that there is no need to keep the Debug mode enabled on a production sites unless there is something that needs to be troubleshooted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.