Child Plugin settings cannot be accessed on a site

Howdy.

I have just recently had to disable plugins on a site because of issues with Elementor, which I have now solved.

In the process, I deactivated MainwWP Child & Child Reports plugins - since reactivating them, I get the Warning message about connecting the Child site to the MainWp dashboard, however, I can no no longer access the MainWP Child plugin settings, via either the link on that warning or via the Settings menu.

Everything else on the site is functioning as normal, but when I try to access the settings it times out - here’s a screenshot of the timeout:

https://i.gyazo.com/94c8e77d22874449f4beb372566634ce.png

Okay, so I just used the Rollback plugin and went back to version 4.0.7.2 and I can now access the settings, so there is obviously a conflict of some kind with v4.1 somewhere?!

I have a second site now, using Divi, that will not access the MainWP Child plugin settings :frowning:

Just got this error message from the Divi site:

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1323 of the file /home4/hkws/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mainwp-child/class/class-mainwp-child-server-information.php. Error message: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded

Rolling back to 4.0.7.2 has fixed this site as well.

Hi Philip, thanks for reporting this, however, we can’t duplicate this on our test sides.

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.