Fatal error trying to batch install plugins

When trying to select ‘install plugins’ option from MainWP dashboard I receive the following error message

Fatal error : Cannot redeclare plugins_api() (previously declared in /home/customer/www/xxx/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php:102) in /home/customer/www/xxx/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 102

I have a subdomain ‘sitemanager.’ that just WP and MainWP installed.

I’m not really sure here to go with this error

Can you please post the community system report from your MainWP Dashboard for review? The report is located in your Dashboard under Status → Server, on the top right of the page.

Be sure to use the button like the one below; this button hides all your private information:

Pressing the button auto-copies the report to your clipboard then just paste it in a reply here.

I have seen this problem before and it was actually caused by the SiteGround Central plugin.

If you have this plugin installed, please try to remove it temporarily and see if that helps.

If not, it could be some other plugin, so it would be good to temporarily disable all non-MainWP plugins.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.