GeoLite2-Country increase in file size - can no longer upload to Dashboard

Hi,

Recently Maxmind have altered the structure on the mmdb file and as a consequence it’s increased in size from 4.3mb to 15.3mb. Uploading the new larger file using the File Uploader extension returns an “Upload failed” error in the Dashboard, and php error 413 (as one would perhaps expect) on the server…

Server PHP settings allow easily for this size of upload, so my question is: Is there anything in the extension setting file upload size restrictions (I’ve had a quick look and could not fine, but I’m not a PHP expert), and if not is there any way and work around could be found, as I really do not want to go back to updating each Child site manually.

Thanks in advance,

Nigel

@eNaycH Try adding these lines to your wp-config.php file:

@ini_set( ‘upload_max_size’ , ‘20M’ );
@ini_set( ‘post_max_size’, ‘13M’);
@ini_set( ‘memory_limit’, ‘15M’ );

Hi Keith,

Thank you for the suggestion. The result I am afraid is the same. Checking media library upload limit on the Dashboard it has plenty of capacity over the 13-20MB :).

Best regards,

Nigel

@eNaycH

Would you mind opening a private Help Desk ticket so we can collect some additional information & investigate further?

Hi Keith,

Support ticket rasied.

Br. Nigel

1 Like

@eNaycH Thanks for the update & your patience as our team look into things. We will respond via the ticket from this point forward…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.