Google Analytics Report Tokens

Hi,
Are there any GA tokens that can be used in the Pro Reports to provide google analytics charts that look more like the chart on the dashboard which compare two periods rather than the standard chart?

Thanks,
Max

At the moment, only the default [ga.visits.chart] is available. Here is the list of all available GA tokens:

[ga.visits] – Displays the Number Visits during the selected date range
[ga.pageviews] – Displays the Number of Page Views during the selected date range
[ga.pages.visit] – Displays the Number of Page visit during the selected date range
[ga.bounce.rate] – Displays the Bounce Rate during the selected date range
[ga.avg.time] – Displays the Average Visit Time during the selected date range
[ga.new.visits] – Displays the Number of New Visits during the selected date range
[ga.visits.chart] – Displays a chart for the selected date range

Thanks for the Swift Reply…

That is a shame… currently I am looking at this as a potential solution to replace my current ManageWP account and the reporting element is important… For a lot of my customers the monthly report is the only way they see their analytics and this is the only thing I can see that falls short when comparing the two solutions and if this could be addressed / added to the road map that would be great.

Hi @Mrostron, you can feel free to add your suggestion to the Features section so other users can support the idea.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.