MainWP Community

How do i select WPVivid in MainWP as my Default plugin for reports and and backups?

hello everyone
please see this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/qlaf2m

i have enabled automatic settings and each time i try to Update plugins/themes it takes me to window for backing-up sites and only provides the option to backup with Updraft, however, i am WPVivid PRo use and use it on all my sites but i see no option to set WPVidid as my default backup plugin.

The second issue is am not able to add backups taken by WPVivid on child sites to add on Client Reports or PRO Reports.

kindly could you help with this?

4 Likes

Hi @sagalian, it appears that the extension author missed to hook the extension in the MainWP Dashboard properly. The extension author should use provided hooks to add the WPvivid backups as Primary Backup system and to add support for the reporting system.

2 Likes

I was told that the extension only works with the free version and they were in the process of updating it to work with the pro version.

2 Likes

UPDATE: I requested this feature a month from the WPVivid team and then finally sent them a support ticket yesterday to which they have replied and agreed to release WPVidid support for MainWP as default backup module so let’s see when they release the new plugin … excited :slight_smile:

2 Likes

waiting for it too :slight_smile: should have read the community first - lost 10 minutes digging in MainWP options :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like