MainWP Community

How many sites do you maintain with MainWP? Seeking for the champion!

We are maintaining 33 websites with MainWP.
How many sites do you maintain, please comment below?

2 Likes

75 websites and targeting 150 websites by the end of 2020!

Challenge accepted… :smiley:

3 Likes

300 Demo sites for testing, does that count?

3 Likes

Nope! :smiley: Real clients please… But, joke aside, are those 300 sites on the same servers? How the sync or updates go?

1 Like

I believe it’s the 4GB Vultr server through Cloudways.

2 Likes

Here’s a test @sebastian-moran did a while back on Vultr and MainWP

2 Likes

I have 235 sites at the moment. And it’s still increasing.

Sites are hosted on various webhosts. My dashboard is on one of my VPSs, where a couple of client’s sites are running as well. Clients are in the Netherlands and Belgium.

6 Likes

33 sites on reseller hosting

4 Likes

At this moment we have 291 Websites in MainWP, most are located on our own servers, and 47 run on VPS servers. 3 on External Webhosters in the Netherland, France and USA

5 Likes

WoW! Really huge number!

Yes the number in the dashboard is a bit higher as we have also 60 dev sites running. I didn’t count them.

2 Likes

1 and counting… slowly (seeking the least amount champion)

4 Likes

:grin: :wink:
It will grow… patience…

2 Likes

Currently, I have 27 clients I watch and monitor through MainWP. I have an additional 27 that are development sites, though based on what I have read, those don’t count. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m currently in a migration from ManageWP over to MainWP, but when all is said and done I think I’ll be around 215 sites. We add on average 3 a month, so by the end of the year we should be creeping up on 250!

4 Likes

Only just starting and have added 22 with another 30 odd to go. Hope to be able to grow it month on month

3 Likes