How to Delete all Transients in your Sites Database

Originally published at: How to Delete all Transients in your Sites Database - MainWP WordPress Management

WordPress uses transients for storing cached short-term data in a sites database within the options database table. Depending on the set of plugins you are using in your plugin stack those plugins can end up bloating your options database table and those transients might not expire correctly. You can check to see how many transients…

2 Likes

I do use WP-Optimize on sites sometimes. It’s also good for deleting revisions and other fluff.

I also use it because it can help find orphan DB tables from plugins not used any more.

1 Like

I like the WP-Optimize plugin a lot. It also includes image optimization, database optimization as well a full-page caching.

I also prefer WP-Optimize and am happy with it. Can I also do this via MainWP so that it runs on all websites with one click?

Hey @euronur There is currently a Feature Request that is being voted on here [Extension Request] WP Optimize

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.