Kia Ora, I am Quang. A freelancer, A Technician, and A gardener. And I am a Kiwi - a slang for New Zealander ;)

Looking forward to learning from MainWP and this lovely community.

Kind regards,
Quang

5 Likes

Welcome Quang, nice to see you here!

1 Like

Might need to ask your thoughts about the integration between MainWP with WPReset Pro coming up next week 13th Jan? I love the integration between MainWP and WPViVid Pro so far. Not sure if the integration between the three musketeers together will be super powerful tools for web developers/agency. Thanks

Cheers,
Quang

1 Like

I have one great news for you @quangmai911 (and others, too), an exclusivity here :slight_smile: :fire: :firecracker:

As I am a big fan of MainWP and also of WP Reset Pro as well, I already discussed and pushed WP Reset Pro Team on this one.

The result: they put this extension on their TO-DO list and I will push them continuously to make it as I need it, too! So, don’t worry, I am persistent and I won’t stop until we get this extension. :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome from across the creek in Australia! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kia Ora Carl!!! Love to meet an Aussie here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

1 Like

Hi Quang, just wanted to say welcome to the community. It is a pleasure to have you here.

2 Likes

Sound amazing! Thanks @ivicad and welcome to the community @quangmai911

2 Likes