Today, we are proud to announce the MainWP Virusdie Extension (Beta 1) release.
The extension is available through one of the MainWP Pro plans.
Here you can find the extension Help Documentation.
Please note that the MainWP Virusdie Extension 4.0.0-beta1 is a beta version that is still undergoing final testing before its official release. If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality, or other problems with the extension, please let us know immediately so we can rectify these accordingly. Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.
Along with the Virusdie, now you can Fix and Protect all your Child Sites
Virusdie has only one focus — Protect your websites. Virusdie features an incredibly extensive database and a stack of technologies to detect viruses and threats. Virusdie detects both, viruses and website vulnerabilities and this is something that makes it different than other antivirus or defender products. With its phenomenally low false-positive rate (less than 0.0002%), Virusdie gives you greater peace of mind than you’ve ever experienced with a website antivirus solution.
Why use Virusdie with MainWP?
Virusdie Free Tier
Through our partnership with Virusdie, we were able to procure additional benefits for the free tier:
- Signing up on Virusdie.com - 1 site virus scan once a month.
- Signing up through the MainWP Virusdie Extension: All sites on your MainWP Dashboard are scanned once a week.
Additional Virusdie free benefits:
- Weekly email notifications
- Automatic upload of Virusdie’s sync file, no need to FTP it to each site
- Scans results show directly on your MainWP Dashboard
Virusdie Premium Customers
If you’re already a Virusdie customer, all you need to do is add your websites to the MainWP Virusdie Extension, and your Dashboard will automatically begin tracking your scans.
Additional Virusdie premium benefits:
- Have an overview of issues in one place
- Trigger scan process
- Enable/Disable Firewall
- Enable/Disable Auto-Cleanup feature