PRO Reports issues

Hello,
We are the first of the month and the PRO reports were supposed to be sent out today but they did not… :frowning:
But it said that they have been sent…

Then, I sent them manually, out of 76, 9 failed and most of them missing backups information. I was on the impression this problem was fixed when I did the beta testing! But it is not and now, I am going emails from clients asking why there is no backups…

Another is the date range! I can’t save it! I created the one time report and put 01/01/2020 to 31/01/2020 but it always go back to 30/12/2019 to 29/01/2020 and I have not idea!

I already opened 2 tickets with the support but I wanted to share those issues with the community as well so you are aware.
Fred

Oh discovered another issue! I tried to send the reports to only 9 sites by selecting them but the system didn’t really care and sent out to ALL sites… :frowning: So now my clients got the wrong report 2 times…
No happy! Not sure why because when I tested during the BETA I didn’t have all of those issues.

@wpexpert Thanks, We are aware & got your tickets. Once we hear back from the Dev Team we will let you know what the issue is.

As for the date issue; The date picker that comes with Semantic.ui is conflicting with MainWP.
This particular issue has a HotFix that you can implement yourself if you choose to from within the MainWP Custom Dashboard.

add_filter( 'mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar', 'myhook_mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar', 10, 1 );
function myhook_mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar( $value ) {
return true;
}

There should be a permanent Patch for this in a future release.

Please keep in mind that this Extension is in BETA

Thank you for you patience.

beta

noun
: a nearly complete prototype of a product (such as software) the beta version also : a stage of development in which a product is nearly complete but not yet ready for release
// released in beta

1 Like

Thanks @kwcjr
Yes, the PHP snippet resolved the issue to save the date. Thanks.
I am able to save the date.

But are you sure that this extension is still in BETA? I checked the extension on my main dashboard and it says Version 4.0 and no BETA.

BTW, I know what a BETA version so don’t need a definition.
That is the second time that your reply is aggressive! I am trying to help the community here. @dennis - please ask your team to show a little bit of respect and keep it professional.

2 Likes

Hi Frederic, my apologies for all the inconvenience.

We are working the tickets and as soon as we have some new info, we will update you.

3 Likes