MainWP Community

PRO Reports issues

Hello,
We are the first of the month and the PRO reports were supposed to be sent out today but they did not… :frowning:
But it said that they have been sent…

Then, I sent them manually, out of 76, 9 failed and most of them missing backups information. I was on the impression this problem was fixed when I did the beta testing! But it is not and now, I am going emails from clients asking why there is no backups…

Another is the date range! I can’t save it! I created the one time report and put 01/01/2020 to 31/01/2020 but it always go back to 30/12/2019 to 29/01/2020 and I have not idea!

I already opened 2 tickets with the support but I wanted to share those issues with the community as well so you are aware.
Fred

Oh discovered another issue! I tried to send the reports to only 9 sites by selecting them but the system didn’t really care and sent out to ALL sites… :frowning: So now my clients got the wrong report 2 times…
No happy! Not sure why because when I tested during the BETA I didn’t have all of those issues.

@wpexpert Thanks, We are aware & got your tickets. Once we hear back from the Dev Team we will let you know what the issue is.

As for the date issue; The date picker that comes with Semantic.ui is conflicting with MainWP.
This particular issue has a HotFix that you can implement yourself if you choose to from within the MainWP Custom Dashboard.

add_filter( 'mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar', 'myhook_mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar', 10, 1 );
function myhook_mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar( $value ) {
return true;
}

There should be a permanent Patch for this in a future release.

Please keep in mind that this Extension is in BETA

Thank you for you patience.

beta

noun
: a nearly complete prototype of a product (such as software) the beta version also : a stage of development in which a product is nearly complete but not yet ready for release
// released in beta

1 Like

Thanks @kwcjr
Yes, the PHP snippet resolved the issue to save the date. Thanks.
I am able to save the date.

But are you sure that this extension is still in BETA? I checked the extension on my main dashboard and it says Version 4.0 and no BETA.

BTW, I know what a BETA version so don’t need a definition.
That is the second time that your reply is aggressive! I am trying to help the community here. @dennis - please ask your team to show a little bit of respect and keep it professional.

Hi Frederic, my apologies for all the inconvenience.

We are working the tickets and as soon as we have some new info, we will update you.

2 Likes