Trying to get property 'stat' of non-object in ..../advanced-uptime-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-aum-uptimerobot-settings-handle.php

With the latest version of AUM there are several errors popping up. Not sure if anyone else has seen them.

[12-Jun-2021 00:35:50 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$monitor_type in /wp-content/plugins/advanced-uptime-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-aum-uptimerobot-controller.php on line 1049
[12-Jun-2021 00:35:50 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$monitor_type in /wp-content/plugins/advanced-uptime-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-aum-uptimerobot-controller.php on line 1053
[12-Jun-2021 01:37:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘stat’ of non-object in /wp-content/plugins/advanced-uptime-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-aum-uptimerobot-settings-handle.php on line 210
[12-Jun-2021 01:37:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘stat’ of non-object in /wp-content/plugins/advanced-uptime-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-aum-uptimerobot-controller.php on line 695
[12-Jun-2021 01:37:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘stat’ of non-object in /wp-content/plugins/advanced-uptime-monitor-extension/class/class-mainwp-aum-uptimerobot-controller.php on line 705

Hi Eric,

Our dev team will handle this as soon as possible.
As soon as they make the fix, I will release the update.

Hi Eric,

Can you please check if this version solves the problem?

I have it running now, and so far it looks to have solved the issue and cleared the other errors I was seeing as well.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for verifying that.

We released the version 5.1.3 that contains the fix.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.