Hope all is well – what a crazy year it has been!
Appreciate if you could point me in the right direction to achieve this:
- We have a web application
- We have MainWP (self hosted)
- We have MainWP child sites
We want the web application to send a request to MainWP in regards to a specific child site (or all) to:
- Create a new WordPress admin account
- Update a WordPress admin account
The reason we are doing this is we regularly need to create new accounts and share the logins with people and we don’t want to keep doing it manually.