Pro Report Date Issue

Using Pro reports, I set a one-time report, then set the date range, for example 2020-06-01 - 2020-06-30, then I click Save Draft, the date range will change to 2020-05-31 - 2020-06-29, if I click save draft again, it changes dates backwards one day again.

If I set the report type to recurring, and set the date to 1st of the month, it shows the stats for the current month (so basically empty) last day of the month is not an option. How do we handle varying lengths of the month?

I have seen this as well but if you are just trying to preview or send a one time report you can change the dates to what you want and then hit preview or send now and will present the correct dates. Just don’t save draft.

Hi Greg, can you please add this code snippet to the MainWP Custom Dashboard Extension ( PHP tab ) in order to use the build in WP Datepicker? This tends to fix the date issue that you are experiencing.

add_filter( 'mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar', 'myhook_mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar', 10, 1 );
function myhook_mainwp_ui_use_wp_calendar( $value ) {
 return true;
}

Yes, that seems to have done it.

1 Like

thanks for letting me know!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.